THE 18TH ANNUAL
FRASER VALLEY TRAIL RUN SERIES
This is a series of four runs taking place in the beautiful park settings of the Fraser Valley. Each run will be on trails within the park and will be well marked. However, these trails will be wet and muddy so come prepared to have fun and experience running in its most natural environment!
After each run we will have fresh coffee from Starbucks and some good tasting snacks from Save on Foods to munch on. Each run will have some great draw prizes so stick around and see if you win!
ALL finishers are eligible for the draw prizes which include a pair of Mizuno shoes and four $25 gift cards at each event! Results will be available on-line and in-store by the next day! Race winners will get gift cards for Peninsula Runners (see on-line for more details).
Click Here to Register or visit us in the store,
- “THE” Resolution Race 4 K & 8 K (Jan 1st, 2019). Start the New Year off right at the Crescent Park picnic area off of Crescent Road at 10AM for this 2 loop affair! Here is a link to the 4 K loop in the park! For this run we will also have kids 2 K course for those 15 years or under. http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7315657
- Campbell Valley Stomp 5 K & 10 K (Jan 27th) Start at the Old Orchard Picnic area off 8th Avenue and 204th Street at 9 AM sharp. Some hills and mud for this one! Limited to the first 120 runners! Here is a link to the 5 K route. 10 K runners do this loop twice! http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7315655
- Aldergrove Ramble 4.8 K and 8 K NEW DATE March 10th! Start in the main parking lot in Aldergrove Regional Park off 8th Avenue between 272nd & 280th Street at 9AM. Lots of rolling hills and great scenery to get you tuned up for the Vancouver Sun Run! Here is a link to the 8 K route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7315658
- F2F Trail Run 5 & 10 Miler (Mar 17th). Start at the Edgewater Bar at Derby Reach Park off of Allard Crescent - 8:30 AM start for the 10 Miler (16 K) & 9 AM for the 5 Miler (8 K). Nice rolling courses that run near the Fraser River for most of the route and up the BIG hill in Houston Trail! Here is a link to the routes: 10 Mile Route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7312878 5 Mile Route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7211423
- Single Race Entry Entry by TWO days in advance at the store or on line for: $18 taxes included!
- Day of or day before event (instore or at race only): $25
- 10% discount if you register for two events at the same time ($16.20 per event)
- 15% discount if you register for three events at the same time ($15.30 per event)
- 20% discount if you register for all four events at the same time ($14.40 per event)
- GST included in all amounts!
The net proceeds of this series support track & field in our local community.
This is a series of four runs taking place in beautiful park settings in the Fraser Valley. Each run will be on trails within the park and will be well marked. However these trails will be wet and muddy so come prepared to have fun and experience running in its most natural environment.
Refund policy: Peninsula Runners allows for a 50% refund of registration fees paid up to 30 days prior to the race. Alternatively, your registration can be transferred to another runner within this time period. After the 30 day period, unfortunately there are no refunds or transfers possible.
2019 TRAIL RACE PHOTOS
* follow link to Google Photos (more to follow soon)
2018 RESOLUTION RACE:
2017 RESOLUTION RACE: A Snowy Affair
2017 Campbell Valley Stomp: A Nicely Re-scheduled Run!
2017 Fort-2-Fort 8K & Half: A Riverside / Fireside Run That Snow Couldn't Stop